Simple stroopwafel granola with yogurt
Stroopwafels for breakfast?
Why would a stroopwafel be a breakfast snack if you can’t make different breakfast plates with them?
Some of you might make your own granola, which could be as easy as to bake rolled oats and shredded coconut with stroopwafel syrup poured over it, for 20 minutes mixing in some dried fruits and crushed nuts afterward... But some of us just like it easier and less time consuming. Instead of using overly sweet cereal, just use oats or a European version of granola.
The stroopwafels crumbled up will add the sweet touch!
- ⅓ cup European granola or fine oats
- 1 stroopwafel, cut in small pieces, whichever you like, choose the chocolate or coffee flavor to change it up!
- 1 cup of coconut yogurt (or cashew or oat, whichever you like more of course)
- 1 teaspoon stroopwafel syrup
- Fresh fruits to your liking
Either throw it all in a bowl, mix it and enjoy. Or pour in the yogurt first, add the granola, stroopwafel crumbs and syrup and colorful fruit as beautiful decoration to make your breakfast Instagram worthy. ;)
Either way: Enjoy this great breakfast!